- campur tangancampur tangancampur tanganberselang
Verb(1) get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force(2) be placed or located between other things or extend between spaces and events(3) occur between other event or between certain points of time
(1) Then the Justice Department decides whether to intervene and litigate the suit for itself.(2) After that, the general accepted wisdom is perhaps that the election will intervene , and then so most likely a rate rise around about November, and possibly another one in December.(3) They are aristocrats whose privileges are exercised in secret, and only for a short space of time, before pregnancy or addiction or disaster intervene and they become like their mothers.(4) If decisions are taken which are inconsistent with or disregard those terms the courts can intervene and require the decisions to be taken again in very much the same way as they intervene on judicial review.(5) The legislation could have given a right of appeal to the objectors in the same way as it is given to applicants but this it has not done and they are dependent on the limited powers of this court to intervene by way of judicial review.(6) Under Labour's bill, consideration of development plans would be suspended after local elections intervene , so incoming members would have time to consider the plan.(7) Synchronistic events frequently intervene to warn us if we are on the wrong path.(8) When a lead character is put in real jeopardy, there can be no question that some circumstance will intervene and preserve the order of right and wrong.(9) It is not easy for third parties to intervene in bilateral contentious litigation.(10) This raises the possibility that intervening events could have influenced the outcome in individual cases.(11) The first sample is collected at generation and the last sample at generation T. Any samples drawn at intervening generations may be evenly or irregularly spaced in time.(12) In other instances, intervening years and the need to balance books have allowed the players who have been over the course, and their experience, to seep away before being further utilised.(13) I don't know if you can understand this, but there were many times in my husband's life when circumstances intervened and helped him.(14) After all, French governments of the Right have frequently intervened in their former colonies in Africa.(15) Sadly, tragedy intervenes in the form of the bitterly jealous Richard, whose fateful confrontation with Frank triggers a devastating string of events that forever changes the lives of all involved.(16) In intervening years, seed crops were dramatically less.
(1) intervene :: campur tangan
1. occur ::
2. intercede ::
intervene, intervened, intervenes, intervening
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm not aware of any social convention
that requires you to INTERVENE at all.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
- He might have to INTERVENE.
- To hold that person back.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Malay Dictionary: intervene
Meaning and definitions of intervene, translation in Malay language for intervene with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of intervene in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "intervene"
What intervene means in Malay, intervene meaning in Malay, intervene definition, examples and pronunciation of intervene in Malay language.