- pulaupenduduk pulaupulaupulau-pulau
Noun(1) a land mass (smaller than a continent(2) a zone or area resembling an island
(1) In 1393, Great Turnovo - the capital of Bulgaria remained as an isolated island in the ocean of Turkish possessions.(2) an island of calm in the city(3) A tiny speck in the Sulu Sea offers a little known island paradise.(4) The tiny uninhabited island is in the Sea of Japan halfway between the Korean Peninsula and Japan.(5) Typical appliances rested on a long line of marble counters surrounding an island in the middle of the room.(6) He said the true meaning of civilisation and globalisation meant the adoption of the local culture and to blend with the local culture and not to make an isolated island of cultures.(7) Delegates from around 190 nations began the session Monday on the Indonesian resort island of Bali.(8) There was a sparkling clean kitchen, with a black island in the middle.(9) The water which surrounds the island is a rich fishing ground for tuna and mackerel.(10) Together with the slightly more mountainous Antigua, they make up the island nation.(11) One would think that France was an isolated island on a completely different planet.(12) A passenger jet crashes on a deserted Pacific island .(13) The game still starts off with you escorting an inquisitive journalist to a remote tropical island .(14) She flipped it open once again as she seated herself on a stool next to the island in the kitchen.(15) A princess visits an island inhabited by two tribes.(16) Cambridge is very much an isolated island of student life outside UW.
(1) desert island :: pulau padang pasir
(2) on the island :: di atas pulau
(3) small island :: pulau kecil
(4) traffic island :: pulau lalu lintas
(5) barrier island :: pulau halangan
(6) treasure island :: pulau harta karun
(7) main island :: pulau utama
(8) floating island :: pulau terapung
(9) coral island :: pulau karang
(10) safety island :: pulau keselamatan
1. isle ::
2. islet ::
3. atoll ::
4. archipelago ::
5. isolate ::
6. cloister ::
7. seclude ::
8. separate ::
9. detach ::
island, islander, islanders, islands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Stuart's a terrific artist. He went
to the Rhode Island School of Design.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
"Bear Island knows no king
but the King in the North,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
You're free to go to a party,
you're free to leave an ISLAND,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
I never meet Missandei
from the ISLAND of Naath.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
woman, boy and girl
on Bear Island.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
English to Malay Dictionary: island
Meaning and definitions of island, translation in Malay language for island with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of island in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "island"
What island means in Malay, island meaning in Malay, island definition, examples and pronunciation of island in Malay language.