- ketaradengan ketara
Adjective(1) important in effect or meaning(2) of considerable importance, size, or worth(3) too closely correlated to be attributed to chance and therefore indicating a systematic relation(4) rich in significance or implication
(1) a significant amount of money(2) The data indicate that ethnicity is a significant factor in the development and course of the disease.(3) she's one of our most significant poets(4) Most significant of all, we felt, was that so many divers were keen enough to queue up to have their fitness checked.(5) Max's published work, as significant and substantial as it is, is not what we will remember him by.(6) we've made significant progress today(7) Yes, but these disappearing acts are significant because they are symbolic of a wider truth.(8) she gave him a significant look(9) As for adultery, it is significant that Santorum suggests it should be treated as a crime.(10) There is no doubt that this was a serious injury with significant orthopaedic and cosmetic consequences.(11) significant changes(12) A rise in temperature of this kind would have a significant effect on the distribution of vegetation.(13) This could be the only significant side effect possibly related to the product use.(14) Yet the British music scene has always been an early indicator of significant social and political change.(15) This has the makings of a very significant case of very considerable legal importance.(16) The walls are covered with photographs marking significant moments in Wood Group's history.
(1) significant other :: penting lain
(2) significant figures :: angka bererti
(3) significant influence :: pengaruh penting
(4) most significant :: yang paling penting
(5) least significant :: kurangnya penting
(6) significant digits :: digit bererti
(7) significant figure :: tokoh penting
(8) more significant :: lebih penting
(9) highly significant :: yang amat ketara
(10) most significant bit :: paling sedikit ketara
1. notable ::
2. meaningful ::
3. pregnant ::
4. substantial ::
5. important ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
I hear you owe that boy a SIGNIFICANT debt.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
over the old neighbor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
If I had another SIGNIFICANT aspect
of my life...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
it will represent a SIGNIFICANT rise
in your station.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
English to Malay Dictionary: significant
Meaning and definitions of significant, translation in Malay language for significant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of significant in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "significant"
What significant means in Malay, significant meaning in Malay, significant definition, examples and pronunciation of significant in Malay language.