Preposition(1) up to (the point in time or the event mentioned).
(1) until recently(2) It cannot be long until the first offers appear to pay us a modest fee to sign up to their system.(3) it's only a week until school starts(4) until now(5) the kidnappers have given us until October 11th to deliver the documents(6) We have lost a lot of stock and are unable to assess the damage until the water levels drop.(7) Up until then it had been very hard on some levels because my family moved around a lot.(8) He added that the glass was replaced but lasted for less than a month until this week.(9) He is a natural left side player and was doing a good job for us until he was injured.(10) he held the office until his death(11) There is a limit on how much you can send and withdraw until you gain verified status.(12) you don't know what you can achieve until you try(13) I don't remember anything up until I woke up(14) They will be kept away from other bees until it is confirmed they are free of disease.(15) You pay by the hour so you can play as many frames as you like until your time runs out.(16) Roast at the top of the oven, turning once or twice until the skin is crisp and golden.
(1) until now :: sehingga kini
(2) until then :: sehingga nanti
(3) not until :: sehingga tidak
(4) until further notice :: sehingga diberitahu kelak
(5) until recently :: sehingga baru-baru ini
(6) wait until :: tunggu sehingga
(7) up until now :: sehingga kini
(8) until death :: sampai mati
(9) until today :: sehingga hari ini
(10) until late :: sehingga lewat
2. to ::
3. up to ::
5. up until ::
6. as late as ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Khal Drogo will not make his move
UNTIL his son is born.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
We wait UNTIL the odds
are in our favor.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
but UNTIL we know for sure,
how can I feel better?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
And this is a woman who kept
a safety rail on my bed UNTIL I was 17.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Tell the Westerosi whore
she has UNTIL tomorrow.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Malay Dictionary: until
Meaning and definitions of until, translation in Malay language for until with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of until in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "until"
What until means in Malay, until meaning in Malay, until definition, examples and pronunciation of until in Malay language.