- isteriyg menjadi jandasbg seorang istri
Noun(1) a married woman; a man's partner in marriage
(1) Of late she seems to be settling in well as a competent full-time royal wife and new mother.(2) I was a mother, I had been a wife , but my husband was gone and most of my children had left home.(3) Peter left Ireland as a young man and met his beloved beautiful wife Mona of County Wicklow.(4) he's taken a second wife(5) Three years ago he divorced his second wife Anthea, with whom he has two small children.(6) a faculty wife(7) He had not yet wed my mother, and his first wife had died without issue.(8) he met his wife at college(9) Meanwhile, Uncle Phil divorces his loving wife of many years and marries Diane.(10) Dad was predeceased by his beloved wife Tena, six brothers and four sisters.(11) Anna is his former wife(12) his wife of 50 years(13) His estranged wife was recently killed in a car crash, leaving him numb and vulnerable.(14) We have outlived all our brothers and sisters and their wives and husbands.(15) People don't know when their husbands and sons and wives and sisters are coming home.(16) In the crowd there were husbands and wives , fathers and sons.
(1) my wife :: isteri saya
(2) his wife :: isteri dia
(3) your wife :: isteri anda
(4) husband and wife :: suami dan isteri
(5) loving wife :: isteri yang penyayang
(6) wife beater :: pemukul isteri
(7) former wife :: bekas isteri
(8) ex-wife :: bekas isteri
(9) man and wife :: Lelaki dan isteri
(10) good wife :: isteri yang baik
1. spouse ::
2. partner ::
3. life partner ::
4. mate ::
5. consort ::
6. woman ::
7. helpmate ::
8. helpmeet ::
9. bride ::
10. old lady ::
11. wifey ::
12. better half ::
separuh lebih baik
13. other half ::
14. missus ::
15. ball and chain ::
bola dan rantai
16. significant other ::
wife, wifeless, wifely
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...did my WIFE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
...while my WIFE was back home...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
I want to see my WIFE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
I mean, he's surrounded by his WIFE
and one of his best friends.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
And the WIFE says:
"But I haven’t got a headache."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Malay Dictionary: wife
Meaning and definitions of wife, translation in Malay language for wife with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wife in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wife"
What wife means in Malay, wife meaning in Malay, wife definition, examples and pronunciation of wife in Malay language.