Noun(1) fermented juice (of grapes especially(2) a red as dark as red wine
Verb(1) drink wine(2) treat to wine
(1) white wine(2) a glass of elderflower wine(3) For a twelfth generation wine producer Olivier had a refreshing amount of enthusiasm for his subject.(4) But I'd bet that many wine drinkers have the same problem I do.(5) We sipped more wine with dinner and it made us a bit giggly.(6) It takes more than coffee to repair the body after a few glasses of Dumvuk cabbage wine .(7) dry wine(8) Red Bordeaux is the world's best wine , and Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay are the best grapes.(9) I have invited a couple of people around to play Singstar and drink fruit wine so that should be good.(10) a glass of dandelion wine(11) he opened a bottle of red wine(12) I also got mildly tipsy on fruit wine which was necessary due to bloody coldness.(13) a bottle of wine(14) For other cheesy dishes, a light, fruity red wine is sometimes better.(15) A popular drink from Sardinia, it is a blackcurrant wine that is smooth despite its bitter kick.(16) The last research placed Bulgaria twelfth in the volume share list of world wine exporters.
(1) red wine :: Wain merah
(2) white wine :: Wain putih
(3) wine bottle :: botol wain
(4) glass of wine :: segelas wain
(5) sparkling wine :: wain berbuih
(6) wine tasting :: merasa wain
(7) bottle of wine :: botol wain
(8) wine up :: wain sehingga
(9) wine list :: senarai wain
(10) rice wine :: Wain beras
1. vino ::
2. the grape ::
3. vintage ::
wine, wined, wines, wining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- More WINE?
- I'd love some.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
We passed around the WINE,
passed around the women,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
It might have been a mistake
to open that second bottle of WINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
but then I have a glass of WINE
and it passes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Not WINE, water.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Malay Dictionary: wine
Meaning and definitions of wine, translation in Malay language for wine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wine in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wine"
What wine means in Malay, wine meaning in Malay, wine definition, examples and pronunciation of wine in Malay language.