Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: bagaimana pula
(2) talk about :: bercakap tentang
(3) bring about :: membawa
(4) think about :: fikirkan tentang
(5) about what :: tentang apa
(6) care about :: mengambil berat tentang
(7) about it :: mengenainya
(8) think about it :: cuba pertimbangkan
(9) forget about it :: Lupakan saja
(10) thinking about :: memikirkan
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
4. well-nigh ::
5. regarding ::
6. around ::
7. astir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Whatever it is you're fighting ABOUT,
put it aside...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
and I'll tell
you ABOUT both.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Forget ABOUT the bloody gods
and listen to what I'm telling you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
to make this ABOUT
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
you've always been self-conscious
ABOUT your cleavage.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
English to Malay Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Malay language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of about in Malay and in English
Tags for the entry "about"
What about means in Malay, about meaning
in Malay, about definition, examples and pronunciation
of about in Malay language.