Noun(1) a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics(2) the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
Verb(1) give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of(2) include in a list(3) cause to lean to the side(4) tilt to one side(5) enumerate
(1) The book contains 11 chapters, plus a prologue and epilogue, and an extensive suggested reading list .(2) In each of them the voters will cast a ballot for the party they prefer and will list the four candidates they have chosen.(3) He is fourth on the Braves' all-time hit list , but he is streaky at the plate.(4) Following is a list of just some of these heroes of the profession.(5) Heading the impressive guest list is Australian Prime Minister John Howard, who will open the conference.(6) Following is a list of readily available foods that are high in carbohydrates.(7) Filing is going to join the growing list of things I no longer do.(8) writing a shopping list(9) On the occurrence of the event, one or more processes on the list are woken up.(10) He used the names on his ID list to transfer thousands of pounds from their credit card accounts into the fraudulent accounts.(11) The gallery walls are lined with marine ply, angled to give an echo of the list of a Ship under sail.(12) let them think what they list(13) In comparison to a data structure, a linked list is similar to a binary tree in a way that the information is linked together.(14) I have little list to write(15) A runqueue is the list of runnable processes from which the scheduler chooses.(16) You can block a process from running or allow the computer to run only a list of processes you select.
(1) packing list :: senarai pembungkusan
(2) price list :: senarai harga
(3) shopping list :: senarai membeli-belah
(4) list price :: senarai harga
(5) mailing list :: senarai mel
(6) waiting list :: senarai menunggu
(7) word list :: senarai perkataan
(8) make a list :: membuat senarai
(9) black list :: senarai hitam
(10) punch list :: senarai punch
1. catalog ::
2. listing ::
3. tilt ::
4. record ::
5. lean ::
6. number ::
7. name ::
8. heel ::
list, listed, lister, listing, listings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
' title='The bisexual gorilla
go-go dancer in Schindler\'s List
' style='width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;' loading='lazy'>
The bisexual gorilla
go-go dancer in Schindler's List
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Now he's on a transplant LIST
waiting for a nipple his size.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Just give me the LIST.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Is that the LIST of medications?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Great. You keep a LIST,
I'll keep a LIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
English to Malay Dictionary: list
Meaning and definitions of list, translation in Malay
language for list with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of list in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'list'
What list means in Malay, list meaning
in Malay, list
definition, examples and pronunciation
of list in Malay language.