Noun(1) the largest possible quantity(2) the greatest possible degree(3) the point on a curve where the tangent changes from positive on the left to negative on the right
Adjective(1) the greatest or most complete or best possible
(1) Under this plan, the average longevity of a genus is halfway between the minimum and the maximum possible.(2) that's the maximum allowed(3) maximum subscription(4) Cleaners could alert the front desk as soon as a room is ready - allowing the hotel the maximum amount of time to sell that room to a customer.(5) they used their resources to the maximum(6) Both demand a maximum amount of creativity from those on the show.(7) a maximum of half an hour(8) maximum load(9) We'll be there for maybe four, five weeks maximum , and we've had to spend nearly probably seven weeks all up getting there and getting back again on the ship.(10) Of course, this was supposed to be five days maximum and we're into day eight and still no clear sign of when this is going to wrap up.(11) Of course we're in business, but we're not in the business of making a maximum amount of profit regardless of our professional obligations.(12) Set the pulleys at shoulder height, and load up the weight stacks to the maximum .(13) The ritual a soldier goes through to fill a duffle with the maximum amount of gear is a wrestling match.(14) Although the light beam is traveling toward us at the maximum speed possible, it cannot keep up with the stretching of space.(15) These solutions allow a company's assets to realize the maximum possible return on investment.(16) In any business transaction both sides want to pay as little as possible for the maximum possible return.
(1) maximum speed :: kelajuan maksimum
(2) maximum capacity :: kapasiti maksimum
(3) maximum load :: beban maksimum
(4) maximum value :: nilai maksimum
(5) maximum number :: bilangan maksimum
(6) maximum amount :: jumlah maksimum
(7) maximum pressure :: tekanan maksimum
(8) maximum weight :: berat maksimum
(9) maximum range :: pelbagai maksimum
2. maximal ::
3. upper limit ::
4. utmost ::
1. least ::
2. minimum ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Maximum attention, we have visuals.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Setting MAXIMUM load.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Malay Dictionary: maximum
Meaning and definitions of maximum, translation in Malay language for maximum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of maximum in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "maximum"
What maximum means in Malay, maximum meaning in Malay, maximum definition, examples and pronunciation of maximum in Malay language.