air mata, koyakmengoyakkan
- air matatearedmenangismengoyakair mata
Noun(1) a drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands(2) an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart(3) an occasion for excessive eating or drinking(4) the act of tearing
Verb(1) separate or cause to separate abruptly(2) to separate or be separated by force(3) move quickly and violently(4) strip of feathers(5) fill with tears or shed tears
(1) We have to pay very careful attention to all the projecting pieces of equipment: we don't want to damage anything or to tear a hole in our spacesuits.(2) It's beginning to look like the U.S. economy is on a tear .(3) Reckless drivers who tear around the streets of Bradford face having their vehicles seized under new police powers.(4) DE Corey Redding finished the regular season on a tear but may not have a home in a 3-4 defense.(5) She watched him slowly stitch the tear , pulling the needle carefully through the fabric.(6) the freezing wind made her eyes tear(7) This past session, for example, the court continued its tear , issuing several opinions that further limit federal power.(8) the material wouldn't tear(9) It began to tear slowly but not quickly enough as we collapsed onto the wood and rolled across the splintered planks.(10) You know we'll keep pushing the outside of the envelope until we tear a great big hole in it - it's the American way.(11) Out of anger I wanted to tear it into pieces and throw it into trash can, but instead I put it in the drawer of my desk after controlling my temper.(12) Of course what they failed to realise is that a Goth Club is the least likely place for a fight in the world - wouldn't want to break a nail or tear your new PVC outfit would you?(13) That will either mean I have a quiet day because she'll be zonked or she'll be on a tear .(14) I don't know how long I had been laying there, but soon I heard a car fly into the drive way and someone tear through the house and upstairs, yelling my name.(15) Although the sheet was rumpled and a tear had split down the side, I recognized it immediately.(16) All season long many in the garage were waiting for Newman and Borland to go on a tear and reel off a few consecutive wins├ö├ç┬¬ but it never happened.
(1) tear down :: meruntuhkan
(2) tear off :: mengoyakkan
(3) tear apart :: mengoyakkan
(4) wear and tear :: pakai dan koyak
(5) tear up :: koyakkan
(6) to tear :: untuk air mata
(7) shed a tear :: keduanya
(8) tear out :: mencabut
(9) tear it :: air mata itu
1. rip ::
2. teardrop ::
titisan air mata
3. binge ::
4. rip up ::
5. lacerate ::
6. divide ::
7. snatch ::
8. sprint ::
9. snap ::
10. shoot down ::
11. pluck ::
tear, teared, tearful, tearing, tears, teary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
overpower you, fling you down,
TEAR off your clothes.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
and listen to him
TEAR Leonard apart like this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
Your enemies aren't happy about us.
They want to TEAR us apart.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
Tear him to pieces!
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Or we can TEAR down
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Malay Dictionary: tear
Meaning and definitions of tear, translation in Malay language for tear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tear in Malay and in English
Tags for the entry "tear"
What tear means in Malay, tear meaning
in Malay, tear definition, examples and pronunciation
of tear in Malay language.