Noun(1) a specific feeling of desire(2) an expression of some desire or inclination(3) (usually plural(4) the particular preference that you have
Verb(1) hope for; have a wish(2) prefer or wish to do something(3) make or express a wish(4) feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of(5) order politely; express a wish for(6) invoke upon
(1) they wish her every success(2) We all shared a wish , a hope, and a dream to bring back justice, freedom and most of all fun.(3) if you wish(4) She shuts her eyes and makes a wish in her head then blows out the candles.(5) I guessed that my life was such a disaster that I didn't have the mind to have a dream, a wish of my own.(6) I wish that I hadn't done that(7) I wish it to be clearly understood(8) Let those involved decide if they'd wish to participate in the meting out of justice.(9) His attitude is that he does not wish to be involved in any argument whether this valuation is right or wrong.(10) We expect and hope that Australia and Indonesia have the same wish .(11) We both expressed our wish to continue these talks and to find sensible solutions.(12) I wish to be involved in deciding the treatment I receive as much as possible.(13) The idea of the lake stretching across the whole world was only a desire, a wish shared by everyone in Belryno.(14) But it must be more than a hope or a wish , more than knowing that it is good for you.(15) I would not wish it on the vilest soul(16) You however did, and as I'm twenty I no longer have to follow your every wish and whim.
(1) as you wish :: seperti yang anda mahu
(2) make a wish :: buat hajat
(3) to wish :: untuk mengucapkan
(4) if you wish :: jika anda ingin
(5) wish for :: ingin untuk
(6) wish to :: ingin
(7) death wish :: hasrat kematian
(8) last wish :: permintaan terakhir
1. desire ::
2. request ::
3. indirect request ::
permintaan tidak langsung
4. regard ::
5. wishing ::
6. desire ::
7. want ::
8. bid ::
9. like ::
10. wish well ::
wish, wished, wisher, wishers, wishes, wishful, wishing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you WISH to hear the message again,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Wish I'd never laid eyes on you.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
I WISH I could believe you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
I WISH you were
the kind of person
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
I WISH you weren't wearing flip-flops.
Dangerous to drive in flip-flops.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
English to Malay Dictionary: wish
Meaning and definitions of wish, translation in Malay
language for wish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wish in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wish'
What wish means in Malay, wish meaning
in Malay, wish
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wish in Malay language.