Preposition(1) accompanied by (another person or thing).(2) possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment.(3) indicating the instrument used to perform an action.(4) in opposition to.(5) indicating the manner or attitude of the person doing something.(6) indicating responsibility.(7) in relation to.(8) employed by.(9) affected by (a particular fact or condition).(10) indicating separation or removal from something.
(1) A high proportion of women with osteoarthritis of the hip also have low bone density.(2) She is also five feet five inches tall with a scar under her nose and brown hair.(3) a tall dark man with a scar on one cheek(4) One night, after a fight with the man, she took an unknown dose of sleeping pills.(5) he sat there with a book in his hand(6) wisdom comes with age(7) After all, people with money and status employ other people to clean up after them.(8) She had tried desperately to be angry with William Ingalls, but all she wanted to do was die.(9) The lever couldn't be removed without undoing the nut so I decided to cut it with my hacksaw.(10) the grass was wet with dew(11) with time, the healing began(12) The tamarind provides a novel change to lemon as an accompaniment with the prawn.(13) The truffle taste was strong and earthy and worked in nice harmony with the risotto.(14) she ate it with a spoon(15) He appeared drunk and was wearing a white sweatshirt with blue writing in the centre.(16) they were fined ├ö├®┬╝300 with costs
(1) with you :: dengan anda
(2) with me :: dengan saya
(3) deal with :: menangani
(4) along with :: bersama dengan
(5) with love :: dengan cinta
(6) put up with :: bersabar dengan
(7) with respect to :: berkenaan dengan
(8) in accordance with :: mengikut
(9) with pleasure :: dengan keseronokan
(10) with regard to :: dengan mengambil kira
1. accompanied by ::
2. escorted by ::
3. in the company of ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Badger and Skinny Pete.
Yeah, no, he's not WITH them.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
but WITH more science
and less slime.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
It just feels like Denise
is basically living WITH us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
It's like Sodom and Gomorrah
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
at some point, I'll move in WITH
him, or he'll move in WITH me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Malay Dictionary: with
Meaning and definitions of with, translation in Malay
language for with with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of with in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'with'
What with means in Malay, with meaning
in Malay, with
definition, examples and pronunciation
of with in Malay language.