(1) they employ people within Ireland and beyond(2) The young man reportedly ransacked the house, destroying everything within his reach.(3) deep within, he knew it was true(4) beauty coming from within(5) The building was engulfed in flames within minutes of the fire starting on the ground floor.(6) The Nursery at Park Hill is an integral part of the school housed in a bright sunny building within the school grounds.(7) I'd hardly placed my foot within the door(8) Now my brother was telling me we'd grown up within spitting distance of a nuclear dump.(9) it can be uploaded within minutes(10) Moreover, the term did not stay within the bounds set for it by the song collectors of the first revival.(11) The Slieve Bloom mountains and a number of forest parks are within easy reach.(12) Both cities have a shortage of better-off areas within their boundaries.(13) property located within the green belt(14) Since the central role of the police is to protect us I want them to do this efficiently within the bounds of an open society.(15) The idea is to showcase groups working in all sorts of areas within the city and get more people involved.(16) It must also be within easy reach of the station, buses and car parks.
(1) within reach :: terletak
(2) from within :: dari dalam
(3) within reason :: dalam sebab
(4) within walking distance :: dalam jarak berjalan kaki
(5) within a week :: dalam masa seminggu
(6) fall within :: termasuk dalam
(7) within easy reach :: terletak berdekatan
(8) within range :: dalam julat
(9) within a year :: dalam masa setahun
(10) within limits :: dalam had
1. inside ::
2. inside ::
3. in ::
4. enclosed by ::
5. surrounded by ::
6. within the bounds of ::
7. within the confines of ::
di dalam kawasan
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's not a living woman
WITHIN a 100 miles of here.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Within six months, the
nicknames began to fly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
they'll arrive at Winterfell
WITHIN the fortnight.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Like you said, we both would've
been dead WITHIN a week.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
WITHIN us as well.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
English to Malay Dictionary: within
Meaning and definitions of within, translation in Malay
language for within with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of within in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'within'
What within means in Malay, within meaning
in Malay, within
definition, examples and pronunciation
of within in Malay language.