Preposition(1) in the absence of.(2) outside.
Conjunction(1) without it being the case that.
(1) the first person to make the ascent without oxygen(2) A related form was the white herring, which was salted without being smoked.(3) Being in hospital is stressful enough without being banned from smoking.(4) Last Thursday night they were engulfed by a raging fire without a sprinkler system to put it out.(5) He forced them to surrender without a shot being fired and held them prisoner until back-up arrived.(6) that goes without saying(7) Finally we'd like to make mention of the musicians without whom this show would not have been as good as it was.(8) the barbarians without the gates(9) My husband's big breakfast arrived without the eggs.(10) he won't be able to go without we know it(11) You can now go on-line and increase your skills without going outside your door.(12) we'll not give in without a fight(13) The church has slid so far into consumerism it is nearly impossible to live out your faith without paying for it.(14) I later recovered the holdall, without the money and saleable items, but with the club records intact.(15) the young are born without any hair(16) Hardly a day goes by without some mention in the media of a new sporting deal.
(1) without you :: tanpa kamu
(2) without me :: tanpa saya
(3) do without :: melakukan tanpa
(4) without a doubt :: tanpa keraguan
(5) without a trace :: tanpa jejak
(6) without doubt :: tanpa ragu-ragu
(7) without prejudice :: tanpa prejudis
(8) without delay :: tanpa berlengah-lengah
(9) it goes without saying :: ia pergi tanpa mengatakan
(10) without fear :: tanpa ketakutan
2. short of ::
3. deprived of ::
4. in need of ::
5. wanting ::
1. within ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
WITHOUT meeting face-to-face.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
I hope you didn't think you were
gonna get through tonight WITHOUT a hug.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
Hank, can we get through one meal
WITHOUT you grabbing your crotch?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
How does he expect me
to toast WITHOUT wine?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
You can't breathe our air
WITHOUT an inhaler...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
English to Malay Dictionary: without
Meaning and definitions of without, translation in Malay
language for without with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of without in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'without'
What without means in Malay, without meaning
in Malay, without
definition, examples and pronunciation
of without in Malay language.