Adjective(1) feeling or showing anger(2) (of the elements(3) severely inflamed and painful
(1) I just feel so angry that I have not been able to have my babies in Halifax.(2) she gets angry(3) While car criminals infuriate Fry he is as angry with receivers of stolen goods.(4) There was an angry purple bruise around her arm, slightly in the shape of fingers.(5) they're angry with me(6) The abrasions around his neck were an angry red, a sharp contrast to his pale skin.(7) The patients are very, very angry that nobody is taking any notice of them.(8) Labor Senator Kate Lundy is angry that not all thefts have been reported to the police.(9) The children were angry with their parents for not being able to give them what others could.(10) the angry sea(11) He had too much to lose and so little to gain, and he besides, he was too angry with her.(12) When I think back about the things that truly made me angry there were few.(13) Union bosses are angry that support staff are having to reapply for their jobs at a troubled Bolton school.(14) I heard his angry reply(15) The woman then came to our flat very upset and angry that we'd made things worse.(16) A boy who was being bullied was so angry that he wrote a hit list, then crumpled it up and threw it away.
(1) get angry :: menjadi marah
(2) to get angry :: marah
(3) very angry :: sangat marah
(4) be angry :: marah
(5) to be angry :: untuk marah
(6) angry with :: marah dengan
(7) angry about :: tentang marah
(8) getting angry :: menjadi marah
(9) angry at :: marah
(10) make angry :: membuat marah
1. irate ::
2. heated ::
3. wild ::
1. delighted ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I was jealous, ANGRY
and new to Twitter.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
How ANGRY we talking, by the way?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
and now you're sad and hurt
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
I was ANGRY at first,
torn between two impulses.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Uh, Penny is ANGRY at Leonard.
Leonard's ANGRY at me and Penny.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
English to Malay Dictionary: angry
Meaning and definitions of angry, translation in Malay language for angry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of angry in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "angry"
What angry means in Malay, angry meaning in Malay, angry definition, examples and pronunciation of angry in Malay language.