Noun(1) a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography(2) a subject of study(3) a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve(4) a particular environment or walk of life(5) a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function(6) the extent of a 2-dimensional surface enclosed within a boundary
(1) In a city of 14 million people and a land area of 6490 square miles, traffic is also a problem.(2) Another feature solves the problem of how to have a leisure area in a confined space.(3) parking area(4) rural area(5) Nor can all the States in the country be of the same size in area and population.(6) people living in the area are at risk(7) The two areas had a varied degree of protection against poaching despite being of a similar size in area .(8) The main reception area is an open plan living, dining and kitchen area on the ground floor.(9) picnic area(10) Our rooms opened out onto an open-air patio area with rooms along the opposite side too.(11) Prior to the Budget, Mr van Huet had highlighted planning issues as a key area that had to be addressed.(12) residential area(13) Beach volleyball dominates one part of the beach, and a game of touch rugby is in full flow on the grass picnic area behind.(14) we work in the same area(15) The kitchen/dining area is a large space with plenty of storage and a large electric stove.(16) the area around the wound was swollen
(1) area code :: kod kawasan
(2) rural area :: kawasan luar bandar
(3) surface area :: kawasan permukaan
(4) in the area :: di dalam kawasan
(5) local area network :: rangkaian kawasan tempatan
(6) rest area :: kawasan rehat
(7) restricted area :: kawasan larangan
(8) parking area :: tempat letak kereta
(9) storage area :: kawasan penyimpanan
(10) land area :: kawasan tanah
1. district ::
2. field ::
3. section ::
4. expanse ::
5. region ::
6. orbit ::
7. country ::
area, areas, subarea, subareas
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We’ll canvass the AREA. Security cameras,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Well, if you're looking
for storage space,
there's an attic AREA.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
if I could have access to the
restricted AREA of the library.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
- And finally, AREA rugs, pro or con?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
Since you intend to remain
In this lawless metropolitan AREA...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
English to Malay Dictionary: area
Meaning and definitions of area, translation in Malay language for area with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of area in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "area"
What area means in Malay, area meaning in Malay, area definition, examples and pronunciation of area in Malay language.