- darahberdarahsehebat-hebatnyabloodingtanpa pertumpahan darah
Noun(1) the fluid (red in vertebrates(2) temperament or disposition(3) a dissolute man in fashionable society(4) the descendants of one individual(5) people viewed as members of a group
Verb(1) smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
(1) They haven't got a drop of Aboriginal blood in their veins but by crikey they're able to get some attention.(2) drop of blood(3) My blood boiled, fiery brown eyes shooting daggers at my pimply-faced enemy.(4) a lot of blood will be spilled(5) blood donation(6) A giant squid's blood cannot carry oxygen well in warm water, so if it is forced to the surface, it will suffocate.(7) any blood who opted out was ostracized(8) he was prepared to shed blood for the cause(9) And although his parents were from Jamaica, James says he has Chinese blood in his family.(10) Mainly red, because you can get so passionate about it your blood gets up.(11) drops of blood(12) A scientist has found a 20 million-year-old fossil of a spider ├ö├ç├┤ and its blood ├ö├ç├┤ trapped in amber.(13) It reduces the body's blood oxygen level, causing carbon dioxide levels to rise.(14) Experts believe that his father's position helped him to ascend the throne, since there was no royal blood in his family.(15) This album is going to get my blood moving and then it will also set my blood on fire.(16) He openly supported the Jewish cause during the Arab revolt in Palestine though there was not a drop of Jewish blood in his veins.
(1) blood pressure :: tekanan darah
(2) high blood pressure :: tekanan darah tinggi
(3) blood clot :: darah beku
(4) blood vessels :: salur darah
(5) blood test :: ujian darah
(6) blood type :: jenis darah
(7) blood brother :: saudara darah
(8) first blood :: darah yang pertama
(9) bad blood :: darah yang tidak baik
1. plasma ::
2. ancestry ::
3. bloodline ::
4. rake ::
1. issue ::
2. posterity ::
3. progeny ::
4. seed ::
blood, blooded, bloodily, blooding, bloodless, bloods
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She wanted my BLOOD
for some kind of spell.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
With fire and BLOOD, I will take it.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
And Arturo Román, losing BLOOD on a table,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
how I squirm at the sight of BLOOD.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Hello? It looks like BLOOD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
English to Malay Dictionary: blood
Meaning and definitions of blood, translation in Malay language for blood with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of blood in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "blood"
What blood means in Malay, blood meaning in Malay, blood definition, examples and pronunciation of blood in Malay language.