- tulangcabut tulangtanpa tulangtulangboning
Noun(1) rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates(2) the porous calcified substance from which bones are made(3) a shade of white the color of bleached bones
Verb(1) study intensively, as before an exam(2) remove the bones from
Adjective(1) consisting of or made up of bone
(1) Direct injury to the spine may cause a bone fracture anywhere along your vertebral column.(2) A cheaper and readily available material which is often passed off as ivory is bone .(3) Mining activity has been a constant source of bone and ivory artifacts over the last several decades.(4) The material would be gradually replaced by healthy, newly grown bone and blood vessels.(5) Bears resorb their bone material during hibernation, but they constantly form new bone material as well.(6) Some Yoruba woodcarvers also work in bone , ivory, and stone.(7) ├ö├ç├┐You have to be confident to be able to distinguish ivory from bone , and new ivory from old,├ö├ç├û said Mr Judson.(8) ask your butcher to bone the turkey for you(9) This involves the use of ivory, bone , and pieces of wood to create geometric patterns.(10) dogs yelping over a bone(11) However, in recent years he has turned his skill and artistry to the crafting of artefacts wrought from ancient native woods, bone , gold, bronze and steel.(12) This canoe-style knife measures 3.75 inches long, and has bone handles.(13) the sandals she had dyed bone to match the small purse(14) The shower is available in white or bone .(15) All biologists should eat kippers because it is quite impossible to bone one without thinking about development.(16) a shoulder bone
(1) bone marrow :: sumsum tulang
(2) dog bone :: tulang anjing
(3) broken bone :: tulang patah
(4) leg bone :: tulang kaki
(5) pubic bone :: tulang kemaluan
(6) bone-dry :: tulang-kering
(7) to the bone :: ke tulang
1. bony process ::
2. off-white ::
3. os ::
4. debone ::
5. drum ::
bone, boned, boneless, bones, boning
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and BONE was coming through right there.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
But they're made of meat and BONE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
with a BONE saw
and a melon baller,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
- It, like, hit BONE.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
English to Malay Dictionary: bone
Meaning and definitions of bone, translation in Malay language for bone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bone in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bone"
What bone means in Malay, bone meaning in Malay, bone definition, examples and pronunciation of bone in Malay language.