panggilan, hubunganmemanggil, menelefon, menghubungi
- panggilanboleh panggildipanggilpemanggilmemanggil
Noun(1) a telephone connection(2) a special disposition (as if from a divine source(3) a loud utterance; often in protest or opposition(4) (5) the characteristic sound produced by a bird(6) a brief social visit(7) a demand by a broker that a customer deposit enough to bring his margin up to the minimum requirement(8) a demand for a show of hands in a card game(9) a request(10) an instruction that interrupts the program being executed(11) a visit in an official or professional capacity(12) (sports(13) the option to buy a given stock (or stock index or commodity future
Verb(1) assign a specified (usually proper(2) ascribe a quality to or give a name of a common noun that reflects a quality(3) get or try to get into communication (with someone(4) utter a sudden loud cry(5) order, request, or command to come(6) pay a brief visit(7) call a meeting; invite or command to meet(8) read aloud to check for omissions or absentees(9) send a message or attempt to reach someone by radio, phone, etc.; make a signal to in order to transmit a message(10) utter a characteristic note or cry(11) stop or postpone because of adverse conditions, such as bad weather(12) greet, as with a prescribed form, title, or name(13) make a stop in a harbour(14) demand payment of (a loan(15) make a demand, as for a card or a suit or a show of hands(16) give the calls (to the dancers
(1) give me a call(2) he's the only person I would call a friend(3) to call the steps(4) the alternative call of 2├ö├û├í would be quite unsound(5) Most show the outcome is too close to call , though one poll last weekend gave Labour a strong lead.(6) the call for action was welcomed(7) A remarkable silver jubilee has prompted a York businessman to renew his clarion call for more organ donors.(8) I'll call for you around seven(9) At the moment, the race for Iowa looks too close to call , with all four front runners virtually neck and neck in the polls.(10) Whether it is what you might call professional misconduct may be another matter.(11) Many veterinarians are willing to make a house call to euthanize an animal they have cared for.(12) The scores are given from the point of view of the team or player with the black queens if there was no call , or of the calling team or player.(13) I think the ref made a bad call there(14) in the Midlands the race remains too close to call(15) The defense has one more witness, one more expert witness, to call to the stand on Thursday.(16) Before you could call a subroutine, you had to calculate its address.
(1) call out :: memanggil
(2) call back :: memanggil semula
(3) call off :: membatalkan
(4) to call :: untuk memanggil
(5) call on :: memanggil
(6) call center :: Pusat panggilan
(7) phone call :: panggilan telefon
(8) call for :: memanggil
(9) call in :: menelefon
1. cry ::
2. phone call ::
3. visit ::
4. appeal ::
5. summons ::
6. demand ::
7. attraction ::
8. decision ::
9. telephone call ::
10. shout ::
11. margin call ::
12. claim ::
13. birdsong ::
14. call option ::
15. cry out ::
16. phone ::
17. summon ::
18. convene ::
19. name ::
20. describe as ::
21. ring ::
22. address ::
23. squall ::
24. bid ::
25. call in ::
26. call off ::
27. prognosticate ::
28. send for ::
1. continue ::
2. keep ::
call, callable, called, caller, callers, calling, callings, calls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, CALL me. It's Howard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
- I'm signing off now.
- Call your mother. She worries.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
We open the doors, CALL the police and let
the paramedics come and take him out.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
A warning CALL? What do you mean?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
It's lovely you CALL your mommy
and let her know you're going to be late.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Malay Dictionary: call
Meaning and definitions of call, translation in Malay language for call with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of call in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "call"
What call means in Malay, call meaning in Malay, call definition, examples and pronunciation of call in Malay language.