Noun(1) a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts(2) an incorporated administrative district established by state charter(3) people living in a large densely populated municipality
(1) he's a city man(2) the staff were in turmoil├ö├ç├Âit was panic city(3) The flip side of the coin is that hotels located in the heart of the city cost more.(4) the city authorities(5) When we came out of the restaurant it was flashbulb city and you can't see a thing.(6) Nearly every port city in the world has a substantial population of these rodents.(7) Nonetheless, I'm happy to leave the city of my birth at arms length for now.(8) Anyway this girl on Saturday was on her way to hot date city .(9) city ward(10) Stymied, city councilors considered other options including burning, shipping elsewhere and composting.(11) It is great to be able to follow all the events in your beautiful city as they occur.(12) the city center(13) the city centre(14) A torrent of people rushed from their office buildings throughout the capital, eager to leave a city under siege.(15) Of course we ended up staying and exploring Rome because it is such a beautiful city .(16) An influx of new shops and bars is set to bring the eastern part of the city centre alive.
(1) city hall :: dewan bandar
(2) capital city :: ibu negeri
(3) in the city :: di bandar
(4) city center :: Pusat bandar
(5) city tour :: Jelajah bandar
(6) big city :: Bandar besar
(7) city council :: Majlis Bandar
(8) city block :: blok bandar
(9) around the city :: sekeliling bandar
(10) city life :: kehidupan bandar
1. town ::
2. municipality ::
3. metropolis ::
4. megalopolis ::
kota yg besar
5. megacity ::
6. conurbation ::
7. urban area ::
8. metropolitan area ::
9. urban municipality ::
10. borough ::
11. township ::
12. burg ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Because if Meereen succeeds,
a CITY without slavery,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
Stannis may take the CITY,
he may take the throne,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
That is a vital part
of the great CITY of Meereen,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
You would have taken the CITY, Stannis
would sit upon his rightful throne,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
- Where's home?
- The Free City of Braavos.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
English to Malay Dictionary: city
Meaning and definitions of city, translation in Malay language for city with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of city in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "city"
What city means in Malay, city meaning in Malay, city definition, examples and pronunciation of city in Malay language.