Noun(1) a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans(2) any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans(3) a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee(4) a medium brown to dark-brown color
(1) black coffee(2) Wendy's heart was pumping violently in her chest, as if she'd drunk ten cups of coffee in so many minutes.(3) She was gorgeous, with braided coffee coloured hair, smooth, spotless dark skin, hazel eyes and heart shaped lips.(4) we went out for a coffee(5) The woman's hair flowed behind down to her waist where barrettes were clipped onto her coffee brown hair.(6) She found nothing of the sort, so she started looking through the cupboards for instant coffee .(7) I pulled on my jacket and glanced at my mother who was drinking her coffee through a Styrofoam cup.(8) I assumed he was drinking a coffee , but no, he was actually chewing tobacco the entire time, and raising the cup to discreetly spit in it.(9) Siobhan took another drink of her coffee , putting the cup down.(10) he takes two spoonfuls of coffee(11) The value of the raw beans contained in a jar of instant coffee may be no more than a few pennies, but the final product may be sold for over Ôö¼├║2.(12) a jar of instant coffee(13) There was no enthusiasm to risk a sweet, but one of our party fancied a coffee .(14) I might have spent it in a cafe, looking sophisticated, reading a book and drinking a coffee .(15) Natural colours such as sienna, coffee , verdure, burgundy, metal and champagne are chosen as ambient colours.(16) With the exception of espresso coffee , all drinks appeared to come in disposable cups/mugs, whilst the plates were also for one-time use only.
(1) coffee table :: meja kopi
(2) coffee shop :: kedai kopi
(3) coffee break :: rehat kopi
(4) coffee pot :: teko kopi
(5) coffee bean :: biji kopi
(6) coffee maker :: pembancuh kopi
(7) black coffee :: kopi hitam
(8) coffee with milk :: kopi dengan susu
(9) coffee grinder :: pengisar kopi
(10) coffee cup :: cawan kopi
1. joe ::
2. coffee bean ::
3. coffee tree ::
4. burnt umber ::
5. java ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the owner of the train store will let you
leave him there while you get a COFFEE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
- Could we get a cup of COFFEE sometime?
- I don't drink COFFEE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
- I'm gonna make a COFFEE run. Want any?
- No. I have COFFEE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
You want some COFFEE liqueur
on your ice cream?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
English to Malay Dictionary: coffee
Meaning and definitions of coffee, translation in Malay language for coffee with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of coffee in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "coffee"
What coffee means in Malay, coffee meaning in Malay, coffee definition, examples and pronunciation of coffee in Malay language.