Adjective(1) (used of count nouns(2) each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
(1) she got every last drop out of the bottle(2) There is rarely a brand that offers exactly what every individual buyer is looking for.(3) I made every effort(4) Certainly, every effort has been made to give an idea what is happening in our area.(5) she failed every other exam(6) He is clearly a hard working and sincere musician, who puts every effort into his craft.(7) every page is marked(8) your every wish will be catered for(9) He has to know the rules of every game and make sure staff are following the correct procedures.(10) It is also as intelligently written as it is expertly performed by every member of the cast.(11) there's a sign every few miles(12) Turn the rod a quarter turn every ten minutes for an hour to avoid any dripping.(13) For us it was just a great race and I enjoyed every minute because I could push the car all the way.(14) she cleans every book(15) they listened to his every word(16) Jamie has a great post that I was going to excerpt, but every word is on the money.
(1) every day :: setiap hari
(2) every time :: setiap masa
(3) every year :: setiap tahun
(4) every morning :: setiap pagi
(5) every week :: setiap minggu
(6) every night :: setiap malam
(7) every other day :: setiap hari lain
(8) every month :: setiap bulan
(9) every single day :: setiap hari
(10) every now and then :: kadang kala
1. each ::
2. each and every ::
3. every single ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Snapchat and pretty much track
his EVERY movement.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
These are the inventory lists.
Every day, after close of business,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
And EVERY inn
in the city is full
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
He sponsors the DEA Fun Run
EVERY year. You've met him?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Could you please play the game
without commenting on EVERY card?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
English to Malay Dictionary: every
Meaning and definitions of every, translation in Malay language for every with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of every in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "every"
What every means in Malay, every meaning in Malay, every definition, examples and pronunciation of every in Malay language.