English to Malay Meaning :: failure

kegagalan
Failure :
kegagalan
- kegagalankegagalan
 

Show English Meaning
(+)

Noun(1) an act that fails(2) an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose(3) lack of success(4) a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently(5) an unexpected omission(6) inability to discharge all your debts as they come due(7) loss of ability to function normally

Show Examples
(+)

(1) What if we are suffering from a failure of imagination?(2) Both the success and the failure of this movie are to be found in the author's treatment of the narrative.(3) Plus, dealing with failure would require more than running to a shop with the receipt for a warranty exchange.(4) During any sudden power failure , the system automatically switches to regular electricity.(5) symptoms of heart failure(6) New national policies are doomed to failure if they are not part of an overall solution.(7) To put it generously, this was a terrible failure of imagination.(8) Colleges could face stiff sanctions for failure to comply with requirements, the bill states.(9) In view of the role played by aneuploidy in carcinogenesis and in human reproductive failure , this omission is perhaps surprising.(10) Hence, the high rate of hatching failure in bee-eaters requires explanation.(11) a chance engine failure(12) We fully expected each failure , because we knew quite well when we had broken the rules.(13) Air crash investigators said engine failure may have been one of the factors to blame for the tragedy that unfolded near Hemingbrough.(14) Key factors influencing the success or failure of the government's policy are likely to be psychological in nature.(15) Ian Grant has suffered total renal failure and now requires dialysis three times a week.(16) For this reason health should be the pre-eminent measure of the success or failure of development policies in the next century.
Related Words
(1) power failure ::
kegagalan kuasa
(2) failure rate ::
kadar kegagalan
(3) renal failure ::
kegagalan buah pinggang
(4) respiratory failure ::
kegagalan pernafasan
(5) crop failure ::
kegagalan tanaman
(6) failure to appear ::
kegagalan untuk hadir
(7) equipment failure ::
kegagalan peralatan
(8) catastrophic failure ::
kegagalan bencana
(9) single point of failure ::
titik tunggal kegagalan
(10) engine failure ::
kegagalan enjin
Synonyms
Noun
1. lack of success ::
kekurangan kejayaan
2. fiasco ::
kemelut
3. loser ::
yang kalah
4. negligence ::
kecuaian
5. inadequacy ::
kekurangan
6. breaking down ::
mogok
7. collapse ::
runtuh
8. bankruptcy ::
kebankrapan
Antonyms
1. success ::
kejayaan
Different Forms
failure, failures
Word Example from TV Shows

The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.

with a married man to avoid failure\0

with a married man to avoid FAILURE

Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11


- Fear of failure!
- Lack of confidence!

- Fear of FAILURE! - Lack of confidence!

The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12


He asked her out once.
It was an embarrassing failure.

He asked her out once. It was an embarrassing FAILURE.

The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5


\

"10% chance of liver FAILURE" sound like a 90% chance of liver success.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22


...the success or failure of the date would
be based on the biochemical reaction...

...the success or FAILURE of the date would be based on the biochemical reaction...

The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3


English to Malay Dictionary: failure

Meaning and definitions of failure, translation in Malay language for failure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of failure in Malay and in English language.

Tags for the entry "failure"

What failure means in Malay, failure meaning in Malay, failure definition, examples and pronunciation of failure in Malay language.

English-Malay.Net | English to Malay Dictionary

This is not just an ordinary English to Malay dictionary & Malay to English dictionary. This dictionary has the largest database for word meaning. It does not only give you English to Malay and Malay to English word meaning, it provides English to English word meaning along with Antonyms, Synonyms, Examples, Related words and Examples from your favorite TV Shows. This dictionary helps you to search quickly for Malay to English translation, English to Malay translation. It has more than 500,000 word meaning and is still growing. This English to Malay dictionary also provides you an Android application for your offline use. The dictionary has mainly three features : translate English words to Malay, translate Malay words to English, copy & paste any paragraph in the Reat Text box then tap on any word to get instant word meaning. This website also provides you English Grammar, TOEFL and most common words.
Learn Prepositions by Photos
commonly confused words
form of verbs
Learn 300+ TOEFL words
Fill in the blanks
Topic Wise Words
Learn 3000+ common words
Words Everyday
most searched words
GRE Words
Android App
iPhone App
Chrome Extension

Blog List

Topic Wise Words

Learn 3000+ Common Words

Learn Common GRE Words

Learn Words Everyday

All Dictionary Links
Your Favorite Words
Loading...
Your Search History