Noun(1) the commercial activity of providing funds and capital(2) the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets(3) the management of money and credit and banking and investments
Verb(1) obtain or provide money for(2) sell or provide on credit
(1) To date it has been almost impossible to raise small amounts of finance to develop our business in the region.(2) The first part of the puzzle that Doug sold me on was what was going on in mortgage finance .(3) I am the finance manager of a small consulting company in the aviation industry.(4) I've got our local government finance spokesman, David Cameron, coming up on May 20th.(5) He is an incredibly able businessman who has an uncanny ability to tap into all possible sources of finance .(6) The corporate finance sector in Ireland will continue to experience a flight to quality.(7) The fund operates as a lender of last resort for businesses that cannot raise finance from another source.(8) It is also important to identify the sources of finance for these projects.(9) They are hoping to secure a deal with local companies to help finance it.(10) However, the London stock market where it is such a powerful force is dwindling in importance as a source of company finance .(11) "There are mixed signs," said the finance chief of an Irish multinational.(12) A number of former managers at Intercontinental have also been trying to raise finance .(13) Maybe some kind finance department official could sit him down and explain the fiscal facts of life.(14) Peoples has been supported by a mix of debt and equity finance provided by Bank of Scotland.(15) The council of finance ministers cannot depart from the rules laid down by the treaty(16) Salaries will remain competitive in the banking, finance and accounting sectors.
(1) finance department :: bahagian Kewangan
(2) finance manager :: Pengurus kewangan
(3) corporate finance :: kewangan korporat
(4) finance director :: Pengarah Kewangan
(5) finance charge :: caj kewangan
(6) accounting and finance :: perakaunan dan kewangan
(7) finance and accounting :: kewangan dan perakaunan
(8) ministry of finance :: Kementerian Kewangan
(9) public finance :: kewangan awam
(10) finance officer :: pegawai Kewangan
1. financial affairs ::
2. money matters ::
3. fiscal matters ::
5. money management ::
6. commerce ::
7. business ::
8. investment ::
9. fund ::
10. pay for ::
11. back ::
12. capitalize ::
13. endow ::
14. subsidize ::
15. invest in ::
16. underwrite ::
17. guarantee ::
18. sponsor ::
19. support ::
20. bankroll ::
finance, financed, finances, financing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's got the money
to FINANCE this operation.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Malay Dictionary: finance
Meaning and definitions of finance, translation in Malay language for finance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of finance in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "finance"
What finance means in Malay, finance meaning in Malay, finance definition, examples and pronunciation of finance in Malay language.