- ikanmemancingikandgn ragu-ragumemancing
Noun(1) any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills(2) the flesh of fish used as food(3) (astrology(4) the twelfth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about February 19 to March 20
Verb(1) seek indirectly(2) catch or try to catch fish or shellfish
(1) For a true taste of Croatian Adriatic cuisine seek out the tiny tavernas where you can eat superb local fish and sea food.(2) Some of this support surely comes from some of the same people who'd considered him something of a cold fish .(3) The diet advocates that concentrated carbohydrates like bread and concentrated protein foods like meat and fish should never be eaten at the same time.(4) She seems too sensitive to survive this earth and her cold fish of a husband, and indeed she doesn't.(5) Cindy began naming all the fish and those that were her favorites.(6) To prevent foodborne infection, your child also shouldn't eat raw fish , seafood, meat, or uncooked eggs.(7) Now, the final nail in the coffin, drastic cuts in the number of days our few remaining fishermen are allowed to fish our own waters.(8) If it was all the same guy I shall have to regard him as rather an odd fish .(9) Mack, for such a cold fish , is enthralling, partly because of the shimmer of uncertainty about what is true and what is not.(10) It is also important, for your purposes, whether she's a cold fish or just madder than hell at you.(11) they did fish the mountain streams when game grew scarce(12) smoked fish(13) a dinner of meat, dried fish, and bread(14) Sailors on board ships can then fish the swimmer out of the water.(15) George is now on a special dried food made of oily fish and tapioca, with occasional chicken or turkey as a treat.(16) This time he's playing a much more sympathetic character, but he's still a cold fish .
(1) fish and chips :: Fish and chips
(2) to fish :: kepada ikan
(3) tuna fish :: ikan tuna
(4) fish tank :: tangki ikan
(5) a fish :: seekor ikan
(6) big fish :: ikan besar
(7) grilled fish :: ikan Bakar
(8) fish oil :: minyak ikan
(9) fish market :: pasar ikan
(10) fried fish :: ikan goreng
1. go fishing ::
2. search ::
3. try to get ::
cuba untuk mendapatkan
4. angle ::
fish, fished, fishes, fishily, fishing, fishy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And the FISH take wing
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
They're FISH with a sword for a nose.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
Except, instead of pushing FISH tacos
because they'll go bad...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
Teach a man to FISH,
he sells it or something.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
Look, Howard, I'd say there's
a lot of FISH in the sea,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
English to Malay Dictionary: fish
Meaning and definitions of fish, translation in Malay language for fish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fish in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fish"
What fish means in Malay, fish meaning in Malay, fish definition, examples and pronunciation of fish in Malay language.