Adverb(1) to a considerable degree(2) in a heavy-footed manner(3) with great force(4) in a manner designed for heavy duty(5) slowly as if burdened by much weight(6) in a labored manner(7) indulging excessively
(1) it is a burden that weighs heavily on his shoulders(2) Now he is about to send heavily armed SDF troops there.(3) the man in the next room was snoring heavily(4) the country is heavily dependent on banana exports(5) A few minutes later we stood on the beach under a heavily clouded sky, looking out over a millpond sea.(6) tension hung heavily in the air(7) she fell heavily to the ground(8) A host of community groups have already heavily booked the vehicle to venues across the State.(9) In contrast, living systems rely heavily on information exchange between neighboring modules.(10) Many factory outlets sell winter accessories at heavily discounted prices.(11) she was breathing heavily(12) The cut to her shin was small, but was bleeding heavily .(13) he sighed heavily(14) Those runners heavily handicapped were in amongst the middle order starters.(15) The company invested heavily in advertising to modernise its staid image.(16) Already overburdened staff have to focus more heavily on information assurance versus asset protection.
(1) rain heavily :: hujan selebatnya
(2) breathing heavily :: bernafas banyak
(3) heavily built :: banyak dibina
(4) it's raining heavily :: ia hujan lebat
(5) heavily populated :: ramai penduduknya
(6) breathe heavily :: bernafas banyak
6. heavy ::
8. to a great extent ::
ke tahap yang hebat
1. little ::
2. somewhat ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
(ALL BREATHING HEAVILY)
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
English to Malay Dictionary: heavily
Meaning and definitions of heavily, translation in Malay language for heavily with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of heavily in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "heavily"
What heavily means in Malay, heavily meaning in Malay, heavily definition, examples and pronunciation of heavily in Malay language.