tidak lama lagi
tidak lama lagi
- tidak lama lagilambatsecepat
Adverb(1) in the near future
(1) it soon became clear that we had no chance(2) They argued that if they would have to fight the ban they would prefer to start as soon as possible.(3) I'd just as soon Tim did it(4) At this early stage it is too soon to say whether it has been a good or bad thing to do or what the repercussions of it all might be.(5) Go the other way and you will soon arrive on one of the fabulous southern beaches.(6) he'll be home soon(7) The one drawback is that it is short lived and will soon become woody and overlarge.(8) Taylor didn't object and soon began to laugh once more as they started to muck about.(9) it's a pity you have to leave so soon(10) Hutton will be wrapping up his inquiry soon and the report will be out shortly afterwards.(11) it won't be built that soon(12) It has novelty value but that will soon wear off once the menu options are exhausted.(13) they arrived soon after 7.30(14) Indeed he says that many employees are resigned to the idea that they may soon have a new parent.(15) everyone will soon know the truth(16) Once in place they seed very easily and can soon take over every available spot.
(1) so on :: sebagainya
(2) as soon as :: dengan seberapa segera yang
(3) as soon as possible :: secepat mungkin
(4) as soon :: secepat
(5) very soon :: tidak lama lagi
(6) soon after :: Tak lama selepas itu
(7) come soon :: datang tidak lama lagi
(8) too soon :: terlalu awal
(9) soon afterwards :: tidak lama kemudian
1. shortly ::
2. early ::
3. before long ::
soon, sooner, soonest
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Soon they'll return,
singing songs of men in gold masks.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
And SOON, the sea was calm once more,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
You'll start feeling better SOON,
more like yourself.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Leonard, as SOON as we get home...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
as SOON as she apologizes to me
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
English to Malay Dictionary: soon
Meaning and definitions of soon, translation in Malay language for soon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of soon in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "soon"
What soon means in Malay, soon meaning in Malay, soon definition, examples and pronunciation of soon in Malay language.