Adjective(1) of or relating to or inhabiting the land as opposed to the sea or air(2) of or relating to or characteristic of the planet Earth or its inhabitants(3) operating or living or growing on land(4) concerned with the world or worldly matters(5) of this earth
(1) Body size distributions have been linked to physical habitat structure in terrestrial ecosystems.(2) Northern Waterthrushes eat large aquatic and terrestrial insects, small crustaceans, and other invertebrates.(3) Lady slippers and some kinds of cymbidium are terrestrial orchids.(4) But somewhat surprisingly, this terrestrial arachnid doesn't mind swimming, either.(5) There are no plans at present to repeat this programme on the BBC terrestrial or digital channels, although I will certainly register your interest for the attention of our schedulers.(6) The Crustaceamorpha are arguably the most well known of the arthropods because of their contributions to aquatic, aerial, and terrestrial food webs.(7) Beaches are transition ecosystems between marine and terrestrial environments.(8) Large terrestrial scorpions would be among the top predators.(9) We have also focused on the potential health effects of dust on terrestrial ecosystems in the Caribbean and southeastern United States.(10) A recent study published in Nature sampled diverse ecosystems comprising 20% of the earth's terrestrial surface.(11) Events that appear set to continue to be broadcast on terrestrial television include the All Ireland finals and rugby internationals.(12) Canopy photosynthesis models are useful to analyse the size structure of populations in plant communities and to predict the structure and function of future terrestrial ecosystems.(13) And nobody wanted a fifth terrestrial television channel.(14) The cuticle of terrestrial vascular plants and some bryophytes is covered with a complex mixture of lipids, usually called epicuticular waxes.(15) In the past, ecosystem ecologists have focused considerably more attention on the cyling of nitrogen in terrestrial ecosystems than phosphorus.(16) Wilson charged around fifty dollars for a pair of globes: a terrestrial and a celestial one.
(1) terrestrial planets :: planet terestrial
(2) extra-terrestrial :: tambahan-daratan
(3) terrestrial heat :: haba daratan
(4) terrestrial globe :: dunia daratan
2. terrene ::
yg hidup di daratan
3. sublunary ::
yg bersifat bumi
4. planetary ::
5. mundane ::
1. heavenly ::
2. unearthly ::
terrestrial, terrestrially, terrestrials
English to Malay Dictionary: terrestrial
Meaning and definitions of terrestrial, translation in Malay language for terrestrial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of terrestrial in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "terrestrial"
What terrestrial means in Malay, terrestrial meaning in Malay, terrestrial definition, examples and pronunciation of terrestrial in Malay language.