- penggunaanbergunatidak bergunakegunaanmenggunakan
Noun(1) the act of using(2) what something is used for(3) a particular service(4) (economics(5) (psychology(6) exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage(7) (law
Verb(1) put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose(2) take or consume (regularly or habitually(3) use up, consume fully(4) seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage(5) avail oneself to(6) habitually do something or be in a certan state or place (use only in the past tense
(1) If you're thinking that the final figures won't be much use at all then you're probably not the only one.(2) The upstairs gym is being relocated, but the downstairs gym is still in use .(3) they use 'impact' as a verb(4) These artists are trying to shock us, exploit us, use us for their next pay cheque.(5) she saved it for future use(6) the car park is for the use of residents only(7) Court staff were also warned to be on their guard and instructed to ensure court rooms were locked at all time when not in use .(8) Our mission is to provide useful information that would be of use to both the informed citizen and the casual voter.(9) I could use another cup of coffee(10) He had only a minimal understanding of my language apparently and so we would have to use simple terms.(11) mobile phone use while driving is illegal(12) This would be based on the authorised planning use of the land at the date of an inspection.(13) For most of today's great powers, the use of force would jeopardise their economic objectives.(14) The use of the word literature was intended to send the message that this is about writing a book.(15) it was no use trying to persuade her(16) I adopt Lord Goff's reasoning, as he applied it to natural user, to the issue of reasonable use of land.
(1) use up :: menggunakan sehingga
(2) in use :: sedang digunakan
(3) make use of :: gunakan
(4) use for :: digunakan untuk
(5) make use :: menggunakan
(6) for external use only :: untuk kegunaan luar sahaja
(7) use to :: sudah terbiasa untuk
(8) directions for use :: arahan penggunaan
2. advantage ::
3. need ::
4. purpose ::
6. habit ::
7. enjoyment ::
8. usage ::
9. consumption ::
10. utilize ::
11. exercise ::
12. take advantage of ::
13. consume ::
14. practice ::
15. habituate ::
16. expend ::
use, useful, useless, uses, using
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, hey, thanks
for letting me USE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Don't USE your real name.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Good. And now,
what shall we USE
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
-Could I USE the toilet?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
- I need to USE the restroom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Malay Dictionary: use
Meaning and definitions of use, translation in Malay language for use with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of use in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "use"
What use means in Malay, use meaning in Malay, use definition, examples and pronunciation of use in Malay language.