- mengiraboleh dikiradikiramengiratuduhan
Noun(1) the total number counted(2) the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order(3) a nobleman (in various countries
Verb(1) determine the number or amount of(2) have weight; have import, carry weight(3) show consideration for; take into account(4) name or recite the numbers in ascending order(5) put into a group(6) include as if by counting(7) have a certain value or carry a certain weight(8) have faith or confidence in(9) take account of
(1) He can view his pitches by type, count and location.(2) When he was finished, he told the boy to count to 10.(3) I started to count the stars I could see(4) Referee Tony Perez reached five in the count and the bell couldn't save Ellis.(5) He won just over 2,000 votes but, with less than 4% of the total poll, was eliminated after the fourth count .(6) Next is Wallace, who will face one count of assault and battery.(7) he dropped by the ropes to take a count of six on one knee(8) I have been overwhelmed by the number of people who have written, at least 50 at the last count .(9) Without picking up the count , the referee ended the fight.(10) if the project gets started, count me in(11) Decorative sheets vary not just in pattern and color but also in terms of fabrics, thread count , and finish.(12) Bob still claims that Billy can't count and Billy says otherwise.(13) Lin comprehended pairs, and could count to four, so eight was as high as his knowledge of cardinal numbering went.(14) There are six counts on the indictment and each count represents a separate allegation against this Defendant.(15) The official death count stands at just over 1,800.(16) Apparently, the thread count of one's bed sheets is of great importance.
(1) count on :: bergantung kepada
(2) count up :: mengira
(3) count out :: menghitung
(4) word count :: jumlah kata
(5) count in :: hitungkan
(6) count down :: mengira detik
(7) body count :: kiraan badan
(8) blood count :: kiraan darah
(9) thread count :: kiraan benang
(10) to count on :: bergantung kepada
1. calculation ::
2. amount ::
4. add up ::
5. include ::
6. consider ::
7. matter ::
8. calculate ::
9. enumerate ::
10. reckon ::
11. number ::
count, countable, counted, counting, counts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, just this once you can COUNT me
as people, too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
What's the COUNT?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
That has to COUNT
for something, right?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Count the second:
The accused exceeded...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Uh, does Pottery Barn Spring COUNT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Malay Dictionary: count
Meaning and definitions of count, translation in Malay language for count with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of count in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "count"
What count means in Malay, count meaning in Malay, count definition, examples and pronunciation of count in Malay language.