- buktiyang dibuktikanbukti-buktimembuktikan
Noun(1) your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief(2) an indication that makes something evident(3) (law
Verb(1) provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes(2) provide evidence for(3) give evidence
(1) This is not because it would be unsafe, but because we have no evidence to suggest whether or not it is safe.(2) that will be used in evidence against her(3) without evidence, they can't bring a charge(4) There is no evidence to suggest whether the sniffers are local or are from outside the area.(5) Well I do not know where you would get that idea but I have no evidence of this being true.(6) Insufficient evidence is available to judge whether this relation is cause and effect.(7) There is also a substantial body of evidence that would support a contrary argument.(8) He pondered whether such video evidence might be used to counter the threat of a touchline ban.(9) The body of evidence on the health of swine clones is considerably more limited than for bovine clones.(10) As a scientist, I would ask him to present some credible evidence for this belief.(11) We have attempted to find the best available evidence for the topics we discuss.(12) he was convicted on the evidence of a child(13) I've never seen evidence of flooding here(14) Major studies based on a growing body of evidence show that pesticides are not safe.(15) The limited evidence available indicated that the advice given was generally good.(16) there was no obvious evidence of a break-in
(1) empirical evidence :: bukti empirikal
(2) physical evidence :: bukti fizikal
(3) anecdotal evidence :: bukti anekdot
(4) documentary evidence :: keterangan dokumentar
(5) give evidence :: memberikan keterangan
(6) provide evidence :: menyediakan bukti
(7) circumstantial evidence :: keterangan mengikut keadaan
(8) in evidence :: sebagai keterangan
(9) supporting evidence :: bukti sokongan
(10) hard evidence :: bukti kukuh
1. proof ::
2. testimony ::
5. indicate ::
6. bear witness ::
7. certify ::
8. tell ::
1. disproof ::
evidence, evidenced, evidences, evidencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
late and without EVIDENCE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
...should be interpreted as EVIDENCE
of Howard Wolowitz's culpability...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
His observation of high-energy positrons
has provided the first EVIDENCE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
Well, I know some EVIDENCE
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Your unwillingness to accept empirical
EVIDENCE suggests an attempt at flattery.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
English to Malay Dictionary: evidence
Meaning and definitions of evidence, translation in Malay language for evidence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of evidence in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "evidence"
What evidence means in Malay, evidence meaning in Malay, evidence definition, examples and pronunciation of evidence in Malay language.