Noun(1) a physical phenomenon associated with stationary or moving electrons and protons(2) energy made available by the flow of electric charge through a conductor(3) keen and shared excitement
(1) the atmosphere was charged with a dangerous sexual electricity(2) The aim is to show that current processes can produce such narrow on-chip wires able to conduct electricity .(3) It doesn't cost us money for any electricity , the energy itself is safe, clean and harmless.(4) According to the council, it's a myth that solar panels generate electricity by storing direct heat from the sun.(5) Atomic energy then makes this electricity appear on your computer!(6) You pour diesel in it and the thermal energy gets converted to electricity .(7) My thoughts are the result of electrical and chemical activity in my brain and electricity is one form of energy.(8) The electricity between Mattie and Jane's husband Mike has arced repeatedly over the years.(9) the regional electricity companies(10) Higher electricity charges are also beginning to impact on the Consumer Price Index.(11) He said householders were all too aware of the continuing rise in energy and electricity prices.(12) The only thing that gives it away are the different shaped electricity pylons.(13) The lines of force of the static condition of electricity are present in all cases of induction.(14) the electricity was back on(15) Conflict over charges for electricity had helped to fuel boycotts in the townships.(16) No progress was made towards harnessing steam, let alone gas or electricity , as energy sources.
(1) static electricity :: elektrik statik
(2) electricity bill :: bil elektrik
(3) electricity supply :: bekalan elektrik
(4) generate electricity :: menjana elektrik
(5) electricity consumption :: penggunaan elektrik
(6) electricity meter :: meter elektrik
(7) electricity company :: syarikat elektrik
(8) conduct electricity :: kelakuan elektrik
(9) electricity charge :: caj elektrik
(10) electricity authority :: kuasa elektrik
1. power ::
2. electric power ::
3. energy ::
4. current ::
5. static ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and told everybody he was gonna provide
ELECTRICITY for the town.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
I don't know what you mean
by "ELECTRICITY," ma'am.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
It's the part
which generates the ELECTRICITY.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
He merely used a kite to determine
that lightning consists of ELECTRICITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
it's got ELECTRICITY:
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
English to Malay Dictionary: electricity
Meaning and definitions of electricity, translation in Malay language for electricity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of electricity in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "electricity"
What electricity means in Malay, electricity meaning in Malay, electricity definition, examples and pronunciation of electricity in Malay language.