Noun(1) a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
(1) His hand wandered mindlessly to the hilt of the sword that was strapped to his waist.(2) It is said that he went for his sword , which would have been entirely characteristic.(3) Jumping back from the dagger she swung her sword at the opening that she saw.(4) And even though he would have liked an honorable death by the sword I do not think that he ever wished for this to happen the way it did.(5) Putting the bucket on the floor she unlocked the door to the cell, keeping one hand on the hilt of her sword as she did so.(6) The historical sources are clear that the relationship was hostile and that negotiation was by the sword .(7) Another hand is then seen cutting his throat with a large blade, perhaps a sword .(8) His own sword had a three foot pure silver blade with a metal handle of the exact same length.(9) In South America, the earliest Aztecs had converted people by the sword .(10) It was a beautiful sword , long, simple and elegant with an ivory hilt and a golden tassel.(11) His clawed hand never strayed from the hilt of a long sword at his left hip.(12) not many perished by the sword(13) The man's arm froze midair and his sword fell to the floor in a clatter of metal on stone.(14) This weapon is derived from the cavalry sword , designed for slashing and thrusting.(15) She placed a hand on her sword hilt and calmly waited for Rae to make the first move.(16) Officers were armed with sword and revolver, other ranks with bayonet and pistol.
(1) wooden sword :: pedang kayu
(2) sword fighting :: pertempuran pedang
(3) double-edged sword :: pedang dua mata
(4) the sword :: pedang
(5) short sword :: pedang pendek
(6) sword dance :: tarian pedang
(7) sharp sword :: pedang yang tajam
(8) two-edged sword :: pedang bermata dua
(9) sword blade :: bilah pedang
1. blade ::
2. foil ::
3. broadsword ::
5. cutlass ::
6. rapier ::
7. saber ::
8. scimitar ::
9. brand ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- You better give me that SWORD!
- You want it?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
I haven't used a sparring SWORD
since I was nine.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
The Sword of the Morning.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
The first SWORD of Braavos does not run.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
who gets our beloved SWORD, Longclaw?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
English to Malay Dictionary: sword
Meaning and definitions of sword, translation in Malay language for sword with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sword in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sword"
What sword means in Malay, sword meaning in Malay, sword definition, examples and pronunciation of sword in Malay language.