Noun(1) any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by an animal or a tractor(2) van used by police to transport prisoners(3) a group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major(4) a child's four-wheeled toy cart sometimes used for coasting(5) a car that has a long body and rear door with space behind rear seat
(1) All around them the bandits waited on horseback, except for Calderon who sat on the gypsy wagon 's seat whistling a calming melody to his horses.(2) A driver escaped injury when he jammed his articulated wagon under a low railway bridge in Keighley.(3) But to dismiss it as a squashed minivan or tall wagon does not do it justice.(4) The bridge was damaged by a wagon carrying a low loader about two months ago.(5) He wandered around and came to a cook wagon preparing some food.(6) a timber wagon(7) Sullivan stood staring at a colorful gypsy wagon lumbering down a side lane out of sight.(8) TJ hopped onto the tractor while the girls climbed into the hay wagon .(9) As I walked away from the Audi wagon , I noticed a couple of SUVs parked nearby.(10) The boards are each attached with 2 screws onto our hay wagon about one foot apart.(11) Brent took one truck over to the next field, I took my car over, Steve followed with tractor and wagon .(12) an ammunition wagon(13) Years ago the refuse wagon had a trailer on the back for waste paper and cardboard.(14) a coal wagon(15) That's about when she started raising sweet corn and selling it off a wagon at the end of their farm drive.(16) Then, as the rev counter swings past 2000 rpm, the wagon surges ahead and acceleration is more like a sporty petrol engine's.
(1) station wagon :: station wagon
(2) covered wagon :: wagon dilindungi
(3) wagon train :: kereta api wagon
(4) band wagon :: band wagon
(5) on the wagon :: pada wagon
(6) freight wagon :: wagon fret
(7) paddy wagon :: wagon padi
1. big dipper ::
2. waggon ::
3. patrol wagon ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You see that Volvo
station WAGON over there?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Hold that WAGON!
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
Put them on the WAGON!
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
who sold pepper off the back of a WAGON,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
or I'll lock you in the back of the WAGON
with these three.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
English to Malay Dictionary: wagon
Meaning and definitions of wagon, translation in Malay
language for wagon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wagon in Malay and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wagon'
What wagon means in Malay, wagon meaning
in Malay, wagon
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wagon in Malay language.